The main purpose of Bareks is to leave a clean and healthy environment to the next generation. For this purpose, Bareks undertakes the responsibility for the provision of necessary support and resources to create and to improve the environmental awareness as well as to emphasize the importance of responsibility, with all employees and stakeholders.
Bareks intends to provide comfortable, safe, ergonomic and transparent working conditions for occupational health and safety. In addition, Bareks evaluates all recommendations of employees, risk conditions and legal requirements as a whole for continuous improvement and sustainability.
Our goals and objectives;
- Zero occupational accident.
- To ensure appropriate conditions for participation of all stakeholders (Employees, Suppliers, Customers ..).
- To provide awareness and sustainability.
- To identify environmental and occupational health & safety risk points, and to manage the improvements.
- To reduce and manage waste.
- To consider about detailed impacts of new investments on the environment and occupational health & safety processes.
- To be in compliance with legal and other requirements.
Occupational Health, Safety and Enviroment Policy
Product Safety and Quality Policy
SEDEX (SUPPLIER ETHICAL DATA EXCHANGE SYSTEM)
SEDEX is a non-profit web-based system centered in London. Sedex allows the suppliers; to manage their ethical and social applications with respect to their production facilities, to Exchange these informations with their customers, to view and manage the problems in supply chains, and to access international resources regarding ethical trade.
Bareks is B Group Member of Sedex and externally audited.